Intellectual Property RightsAll qberacapital.com (and our partner sites’) intellectual property (including patents, trademarks, copyrights etc.) that appear on our website (including content and software) shall remain the sole property of qberacapital.com or its licensors. It is strictly forbidden to use our intellectual property or content, without qberacapital.com ‘s written consent.
- Written consent must be given by qberacapital.com for our content to be republished
- Content from our website must not be sold or rented
- Content from our website must not be reproduced, duplicated, created derivatively, copied or otherwise exploited for any purpose
- Content from our website must not be redistributed
Acceptable UseBy using our website, you agree to only do so for lawful purposes, without infringing the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. It is prohibited to harass, distress or inconvenience any other user. This includes sharing offensive content. Content on our website should not be used for marketing related activities without written consent from qberacapital.com, and you must not use our website for commercial communication.
The Information We Collect
- qberacapital.com will collect personal information from you when you order or register on our site, as appropriate. You may be asked to enter your first name, last name, or email address etc. For example, by completing a “contact us” form or leaving a comment, we could use that data to help you receive the information or services that you require, or merely to respond to your comment. Submitting this personal information (first name, last name, email address, etc.) is completely voluntary. This information will be retained byqberacapital.com.
- qberacapital.com collects information (that isn’t personally identifiable) about your activities when you visit qberacapital.com
- Date, time and duration – of a visit to the website.
- The amount of data (bytes) transmitted from qberacapital.com (and our partners) to you – qberacapital.com and our partner sites use this data to generate aggregated statistics about how qberacapital.com and our partner sites are used. qberacapital.com will not use this data to track the activities of users.
- Internet domain name – If you are accessing the internet through a specific domain such as a business (“xbusiness.com) or a university (“xuniversity.edu).
- Information about the computer setup – This can include information on the web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 5.0), the operating system (e.g., Unix, Mac OS, MS Windows), whether you have Java support, the version of Flash (e.g., 10.1 r85), the resolution of your screen (e.g., 1280×800), and connection speed (e.g., DSL, T1).
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address – This can establish your computer’s location on the internet, meaning computers that are hosting Qbera Capital and partner sites could send you content and other information.
- The specific pages you access – we will receive each page you request to visit onqberacapital.com and our partner sites.
- Referring website – If you click on a link to qberacapital.com or our partner sites on another website, we will receive the URL of that referring website.
- Third-party hosted content – qberacapital.com and our partner sites may have third-party web content hosted on some pages. This can include embedded videos hosted by services that aren’t qberacapital.com and our partner sites. For example, content or functionality from the following third-parties may be present on some qberacapital.com and our partner sites pages: YouTube.com; Facebook.com; Instagram.com; Linkedin.com; TikTok.com
- Third-party web measurement and customisation technologies – These can include cookies which accompany the third-party functionality. For more information, you should look at their own privacy policies. We do not knowingly use third-party content that places a multi-session cookie prior to the user interacting with the content, e.g. by playing an embedded video.
Collecting The Information
- You submit your personal data into the various forms on qberacapital.com or on our partner sites.
- qberacapital.com uses third-party providers of analytics including, but not limited to, Google Analytics to analyze the data collected during the visit and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party provider(s) of analytics do not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and do not combine, match, or cross-reference qberacapital.com and our partner sites information with any other information.Qberacapital.com uses web measurement and customisation technologies (such as cookies) to improve the functionality of qberacapital.com and our partner sites. This is done by using the data to understand visitor behaviour and optimise your visit. When you visit qberacapital.com or our partner sites, your internet browser may download and save a “cookie” (a small file), so we can recognise your computer and browser every time you use qberacapital.com These cookies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
Use Of The InformationCookie Information. We use “cookies” to optimise the usability of our site and to enhance our advertising. For example, cookies aid site usability by storing your email address or login ID (but never your password). They will also be used to confirm when you have reached a certain page, i.e. a checkout page, and will inform us on how you interact with our adverts. This will help us personalise the adverts that you see. Site activity information. We keep track of the following; pages visited, length of visit, links clicked, forms submitted, and downloads. Access Device and Browser Information. When using a computer or mobile phone (or any other device) to access qberacapital.com or our partner sites, information may be collected from that device regarding browser type, location, IP address and pages visited Links. If you click on a third-party link, you are leaving qberacapital.com (and our partner sites) and are being transferred to an external site. These external sites have their own privacy policies, which we have no control over. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of their information. We do not endorse the organisations or individuals that we link to. This includes any views they may express or products/services they offer. CAN-SPAM Compliance. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, our emails will adhere to the following:
- Clearly state who the email is from
- Information on how to contact us (address etc.)
- A clear unsubscribe link and information on how the stop receiving the emails